Thursday, April 16, 2020

Try-It-Out Thursday Challenge D


It's Thursday!!!  That means I have another Try-It-Out challenge for you!  

Today's challenge is all about CREATIVITY and ENGINEERING.  Time to put those STEM skills to the test!

Below is the activity calendar I want you to use as inspiration for this challenge.  You will definitely need PAPER--scratch paper or recycled paper is fine.  For some of the activities you might also need to use crayons, scissors, or tape, but remember to ask a parent first to make sure it's ok. 

Pick one activity to try, or maybe try all of them!!!  I can't want to see what you create!


Want to see Tucker's paper creation?  Click HERE to see a VIDEO.  Girls and boys, have fun and be inventive!  Your ideas are amazing!!!


I'd love to see your ideas!  You can email me a picture or a short video of your creations at shannon.bryant@fpdmacon.org.


Go Vikings!  Love. Mrs. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment

1st Grade: Garden Day