Thursday, March 26, 2020

Try-It-Out Thursday Fun! Challenge B


It's Thursday!!!  That means I have another Try-It-Out challenge for you!  

Today's challenge is all about INERTIA.  What is inertia?  The law of inertia states that an object in motion or at rest will remain in motion or at rest, unless acted on by an outside force.   

Below is the experiment I want you to try.  All you need is a coin.  We used a penny, but any coin is fine!


Want to see my own kids give it a try?  Click HERE to see a video of Tucker, Tate, and Sadie in action LOL!   Once you've caught one coin, try stacking more than one coin on your elbow!


I'd love to see you experimenting with this challenge!  You can email me a picture or a short video of your attempts at catching the coin at shannon.bryant@fpdmacon.org.


Go Vikings!  Love. Mrs. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment

1st Grade: Garden Day