Thursday, March 19, 2020

Try-It-Out Thursday Fun! Challenge A

Good morning!  I miss seeing you in our FPD Science Lab, BUT I am so excited by the fun we can have doing some distance learning together!!!  

Each Thursday I'll be posting a "Try-It-Out Thursday" STEAM or Science challenge here on the FPD Science Lab blog.   If you try it, I'd love to hear about it!  You can email me at shannon.bryant@fpdmacon.org to share your results and send me a picture of you with your build.

Let's get going with our first challenge.  Click HERE for a video from me to get you started. 

This is Sadie's rocket!  She decided to tackle the Day 2 build first.  

Here is the complete LEGO calendar...which build will you try first?  

I hope you have fun, use your creativity, and try new things!!!  

GO VIKINGS!!!  Love, Mrs. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment

1st Grade: Garden Day